Psychopathic Quiz Psychopathic Quiz

MMFWCL

Awesome quiz, but something I noticed(other than what monoxide ALSO smokes) ;)

You have the pictures of the wraith mixed up XD
Believe it or not, but the one with horns is the shangri-la one, and the one without horns is the hells pit one.

Other than that, great job. MMFWCL

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

The full ultimate guide...

No this game is not too hard, its actualy very easy. Cudos for you DeJa-Vu, best game ever. My question is how did you know all this? o.o...someone have some encounters? Lol jp...(make a 2nd version!)

Anyways...so heres the FULL guide on how to beat this game(100% all that)

First, we need to beat the game to unlock the 1500 points. Here is a guide I made up myself(dont worry about touching all spots, because remember, this is just so we can beat the game)

Remove the dress, aswell as moving her arm away. Wait for state to refill
Now give here a nipple rub(i do right nipple), keep rubbing the nipple in a circular motion for about 30 seconds untill her O meter starts to rise and she makes a horny sound. Wait for state to refill(its like 2 seconds)
Now time to give here a panty wet, start rubbing her vagina until you see her pantys get wet, then quickly buy some sleeping pills and use them, keep rubbing her vagina and you will win.
This should beat the game the first time, if it doesnt, try again faster.
Now read this review by donkeygame:

Some are WAY over complicating Ashley's 2nd pass. Most people are under the misconception that you have to use the orgasm push from the nipple stand and wet panties. Not true! It's actually much easier this way:

Cover your touching bases at the start:
Vagina (dress)
Left Nipple

Let your bar recover enough. Then Remove her Skirt and do your touching:
Pubis (panty)
Vagina (panty)

Let your bar recover enough and move her arm. Then do your right nipple rub nipple stand. Then when state bar is full enough remove the bra. Then more touching:
Right breast
Right Nipple
Left Breast
Left Nipple

When that's done let the bar fill again. Then do your panty rub until she is wet. Let the bar fill (yes, do it) then remove panties and let the bar fill again. Buy your candle and sleep pills at this time if you haven't already. Now cover your final touches:
Pubis
Vagina
*SWEET SPOT* [Near the bottom of Vagina]

Now you're ready to finish her off. Wait for the state bar to restore entirely. Click your candle and rub her vagina until she's about to wake up (should be well over half way to the big "O") hit your pills keep rubbing and your home free! Hope that eases things up for folks who may have had trouble with other strats!

This review is insanely well received!

Gravity Pinball Soaked Gravity Pinball Soaked

Okay but...

It was okay...but the sound was TERRIBLE. Please fix that. No one wants to hear a error sound when they mess up, it gets me pissed off.

Jl59 responds:

the error sound is gone now, I replaced it with some bubbles, cos it's underwater.

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Lol....

When does it end!? Im on level 41 right now...

Chopper_Dodge Chopper_Dodge

heh heh that was fun.

That was pretty fun and the movment made me luagh a little.

LIFE GAME LIFE GAME

we have to many of these

well you did a pretty good job but we have alot of these kinds of games and they have a bit better graphics.so this one i dont think we will need to pass.

Smack the Frog! Smack the Frog!

Grrrrr...

fucking frogs get the fuck over here...oh lol sorry but yeah i liked it nice work. keep it up!

Pop-a-Cop (Copper Popper) Pop-a-Cop (Copper Popper)

way to glitchy

for one if i shot a cop twice it would take down my health, two none of the cheats worked, three the boss you could kill when you die, four it looked like shit

other than that good job

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

That was the shit!

that was very fun! and i was on easy so i dont know what that other guy was talkin about because i beat the final guy easy.Keep up the great work!

Video Cruise 1.02 Video Cruise 1.02

Kinda cool and new

I liked it because it was new and i havent seen many games like this before.

o yeah and M-A-R-C-U-S this isnt Judgment day you fucking noob its newgrounds.